当前位置: 东星资源网 > 出国留学 > 出国文书 > 正文

出国旅游学英语

时间:2017-03-08 来源:东星资源网 本文已影响 手机版

出国旅游学英语

2017骞?鏈?2鏃?- 濡備綍鍦ㄤ笉鍑哄浗鐨勬儏鍐典笅瀛﹀ソ涓闂ㄥ璇?(鍙岃)2017-02-22 15:56:27 鏉ユ簮:...鏃呮父鑻辫 鏃呮父鑻辫 BBC鑻辫鏁欏 BBC鑻辫鏁欏 缁煎悎鑻辫鍏紑璇?缁煎悎鑻辫鍏紑璇? ...

出国旅游学英语

Excuse me,How do I get to the.......? 请问如何前往......?

How do I get to the airport? 请问如何前往机场?

How do I get to the bus station? 请问如何前往公车站?

How do I get to the metro station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Metro乃欧洲常用字)

How do I get to the subway station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(Subway乃北美洲常用字)

How do I get to the underground station? 请问如何前往地下铁路站?(underground乃英国常用字)

How do I get to the train station? 请问如何前往火车站?

How do I get to the Hilton hotel ? 请问如何前往希尔顿酒店?

How do I get to the police station? 请问如何前往警局?

How do I get to the post office? 请问如何前往邮政局?

How do I get to the tourist information office? 请问如何前往旅游资讯局?

三、请问附近有什么商店

Excuse me, Is there....... nearby? 请问附近有没有...?

Is there a disco nearby? 请问附近有没有的士高?

Is there a hospital nearby? 请问附近有没有医院?

Is there a night club nearby? 请问附近有没有夜总会?

Is there a post box nearby? 请问附近有没有邮政局?

Is there a public toilet nearby? 请问附近有没有公共厕所?

Is there a restaurant nearby? 请问附近有没有餐厅?

Is there a telephone nearby? 请问附近有没有电话?

Is there a travel agent nearby? 请问附近有没有旅游社?

Is there a youth hostel nearby? 请问附近有没有青年旅馆?

Is there a baker nearby? 请问附近有没有面包店?

Is there a bank nearby? 请问附近有没有银行?

Is there a bar nearby? 请问附近有没有酒吧?

Is there a bus stop nearby? 请问附近有没有公车站?

Is there a cafe nearby? 请问附近有没有咖啡店?

Is there a cake shop nearby? 请问附近有没有西饼店?

Is there a change bureau nearby? 请问附近有没有找换店?

Is there a chemist s nearby? 请问附近有没有药剂师?

Is there a department store nearby? 请问附近有没有百货公司?

常用机场英语

机场指示牌

机场费 airport fee

出站(出港、离开) departures

国际机场 international airport

登机手续办理 check-in

国内机场 domestic airport

登机牌 boarding pass (card)

机场候机楼 airport terminal

护照检查处 passport control immigration

国际候机楼 international terminal

行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim

国际航班出港 international departure

国际航班旅客 international passengers

国内航班出站 domestic departure

中转 transfers

卫星楼 satellite

中转旅客 transfer passengers

入口 in

中转处 transfer correspondence

出口 exit; out; way out

过境 transit

进站(进港、到达) arrivals

报关物品 goods to declare

不需报关 nothing to declare

贵宾室 V.I.P. room

海关 customs

购票处 ticket office

登机口 gate; departure gate

付款处 cash

候机室 departure lounge

出租车 taxi

航班号 FLT No (flight number)

出租车乘车点 Taxi pick-up point

来自 arriving from

大轿车乘车点 coach pick-up point

预计时间 scheduled time (SCHED)

航空公司汽车服务处 airline coach service

实际时间 actual

租车处 car hire

已降落 landed

公共汽车 bus; coach service

前往 departure to

公用电话 public phone; telephone

起飞时间 departure time

厕所 toilet; W. C.; lavatories; rest room

延误 delayed

男厕 men"s; gent"s; gentlemen"s

登机 boarding

女厕 women"s; lady"s

由此乘电梯前往登机 stairs and lifts to departures

餐厅 restaurant

迎宾处 greeting arriving

酒吧 bar

由此上楼 up; upstairs

咖啡馆 coffee shop; cafe

由此下楼 down; downstairs

免税店 duty-free shop

银行 bank

邮局 post office

货币兑换处 money exchange; currency exchange

出售火车票 rail ticket

订旅馆 hotel reservation

旅行安排 tour arrangement

行李暂存箱 luggage locker

行李牌 luggage tag

机  票

飞机票 endorsements/restrictions

前往城市 to

旅客姓名 name of passenger

承运人 carrier

旅行经停地点 good for passage between

航班号 flight no.

起点城市 from

座舱等级 class

起飞日期 date

机号 plane No.

起飞时间 time

机座号 seat No.

订座情况 status

吸烟坐位 smoking seat

机票确认 ticket confirm

非吸烟席 non-smoking seat

登机口 gate

出/入境卡

姓 family name

年 year

名 First (Given) Name

月 month

性别 sex

偕行人数 accompanying number

男 male

职业 occupation

女 female

专业技术人员 professionals technical

国籍 nationality

行政管理人员 legislators administrators

国籍 country of citizenship

办事员 clerk

护照号 passport No.

商业人员 commerce

原住地 country of Origin

服务人员 service

前往目的地国 destination country

农民 farmer

登机城市 city where you boarded

工人 worker

签证签发地 city where visa was issued

其他 others

签发日期 date issue

无业 jobless

前往国家的住址 address while in

签名 signature

街道及门牌号 number and street

官方填写 official use only

城市及国家 city and state

日 day

出生日期 date of Birth

Flight Number, Flight No. 航班号

Gate 登机口

North 北

South 南

East 东

West 西

Level 1 第一层(楼)

Level 2 第二层(楼)

Level 3 第三层 (楼)

Shuttle 机场小巴

Baggage Claim 行李认领

Connecting flights counter 转机服务台

Boarding Pass 登机牌

Exit 出口

Emergency Exit 紧急出口(只用作紧急状况时)

Terminal 机场终端出口

Telephone 电话

Northwest Airlines 美西北航空公司

Restroom 洗手间

Men"s 男洗手间

Gentleman 男洗手间

Women"s 女洗手间

Ladies女洗手间

Airport 机场

Air China 中国国航

Air Ticket 飞机票

Arrival 抵达

Belt 带, 传送带

Date 日期

Time 时间

Departure 出发

Domestic 国内

Take off 起飞

Customer 顾客, 乘客

Elevator, Lift 电梯

Employee Only 只限工作人员进入

Information 信息

Information Center 问讯处

International 国际

No Entry 勿进

No Smoking 严禁吸烟

China 中国

Chinese 中国人

Customs 海关

Customs declaration 海关申报表

Foreign 外国的

Foreigner 外国人

Immigration 入境

Itinerary 行程

I-20 form 留学生身分表

I-94 form 出入境表

Name 姓名

Nationals 国民

Officer 官员

Passport 护照

Tax Free, duty free 免税

Tourist 游客

United States (U.S.) 美国

Visa 签证

Water 水

Tea 茶

Drink 饮料

Coke 可乐

Sprite 雪碧

Pillow 枕头

Blanket 毛毯

soft drinks 饮料

no ice please. 不加冰

hot water 开水

orange juice 橘子汁

water 水

apple juice 苹果汁

tomato juice 番茄汁

coke 可乐

diet coke 无糖可乐

hot tea 热茶

coffee 咖啡

chicken 鸡肉

beef 牛肉

fish 鱼

vegetarian 吃素

rice 米饭

noodle 面条

smashed potato 土豆泥

签  证

姓 surname

失效日期(或必须在 日之前入境) expiry date ( 或 before)

名 first (given) name

停留期为 for stays of

性别 sex

10天 ten days

出生日期 birthdate

8周 eight weeks

国籍 nationality

3个月 three months

护照号 passport No.

6个月 six months

编号 control No.

1年 one year

签发地 Issue At

3年 three years

签发日期 Issue Date

签证种类 visa type/class

日期、数字、符号

一月 JAN

七月 JUL

二月 FEB

八月 AUG

三月 MAR

九月 SEP

四月 APR

十月 OCT

五月 MAY

十一月 NOV

六月 JUN

十二月 DEC

天 day (s)

年 year (s)

周 week (s)

1993年6月12日 12 Jun. 1993

月 month (s)

1993年6月12日 Jun. 12, 1993

入境英语

对语言不通的人来说,入境他国检验护照时,移民官的询问无疑是最紧

张的时刻。身处异国本就心情紧张,若再加上语言不通,所有问题都莫

宰样,那着实是会破坏旅游的愉悦心情。本单元将告诉你一些放诸各国

都大同小异的入境询问问题,详细研读后,下次再面对移民官时,你就

可从容不迫地回答问题,而不至面红耳赤地呆站原地了。

May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

Where are you staying?

将在那儿住宿?

Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。

I will stay at Boston Hotel.

我将住在波士顿饭店。

What"s the purpose of your visit?

旅行的目的为何?

Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?

是否有台湾回程机票?

Sightseeing(Businese).

观光(公务)。

Yes, here it is.

有的,这就是回程机票。

How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带多少现金?

5 days.

5天。

I have 800 dollars.

大约800元。

I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。

Good. Have a nice day.

祝你玩得愉快。

I"m just passing through.

我只是过境而已。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I am leaving for Geneva tonight.

今晚即动身前往日内瓦。

行李遗失

出国旅行最令人气结的事,莫过于行李遗失。一旦发生这样不幸的事,

多数人的第一反应是心急如焚,在这样状况下,还要用英语向当地人员

请求协助,着实是件困难的事。本篇将提供在遗失行李的意外状况下,

旅客如何用简单而清楚的英语,向工作人员描述本身行李特色,提供足

够资料,以便掌握时间找回失物。

Where can I get my baggage?

我在何处可取得行李?

It"s a small ovemight bag. It"s light brown.

它是一个茶色小旅行袋。

I can"find my baggage.

我找不到我的行李。

Please wait for a moment while we are investigating.

我们正在调查,请稍等一下。

Here is my claim tag.

这是我的行李票。

We may have lost some baggage so we"d like to make a lost baggage report.

Would you come with me to the office?

我们可能遗失了几件行李,所以必须填份行李遗失报告。

请和我到办公室。

Could you please check it urgently?

是否可麻烦紧急查询?

How soon will I find out?

多快可找到?

How many pieces of baggage have you lost?

你总共遗失了几件行李?

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you"ve located it.

一旦找到行李,请立即送到我停留的饭店。

Can you describe your baggage?

请描述你的行李。

How can you help me if you can"t find my baggage today?

若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it"s gray.

它是一个中型的灰色绅耐特皮箱。

I"d like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag.

It"s dark blue.

它是一个上面系有我名牌的大型皮制黑蓝色行李箱。

海关申报

每个国家的出、入境申报规则皆不同,有些国家不准许携带农产品,有

些国家规定携带现金额度,然而,无论规则为何,按照出、入境国家的

规则照实申报,是必须确实遵守的原则。若被查获,不仅在金钱上必须

付出加倍罚款,而且会破坏旅游心情。因此,最好在出发前打听好目的

国是否有特殊申报规定,以免兴冲冲带了一堆东西,却被海关全数没收。

Your passport and declaration card, please.

请出示护照和申报单。

This is a souvenir that I"m taking to Taiwan.

这是我要带去台湾的当地纪念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何东西需要申报?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有携带任何酒类或香烟吗?

No, I don"t.

没有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我带了两瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

请打开这个袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

这个相机是我私人使用的。

What are these?

这些东西是做何用?

You"ll have to pay duty on this.

你必须为这项物品缴付税金。

These are for my personal use.

这些是我私人使用的东西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你还有其它行李吗?

These are gifts for my friends.

这些是给朋友的礼物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.

好了!请将这张申报卡交给出口处的官员。

机场旅游信息

为了使旅客在踏入异国的第一步便能充份掌握旅途中所需的信息,大部份

国际机场皆设有「旅游咨询中心」(TOURIST INFORMATION),举凡住宿、

交通或是该到何处玩,此中心皆能提供旅客最专业的服务。假使事先未能

预定好住宿饭店,也可在到达后,向旅游咨询中心索取饭店资料,并立刻

打电话询问住房状况,以免徒增提着大包小包在市区中寻找住宿饭店的不

便。

Where is the tourist information?

旅游咨询中心在那里?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?

是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Is there an airport bus to the city?

是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?

是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?

是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?

我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?

I"d like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).

我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。

How can I get to Hilton Hotel?

我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?

How much is it per night?

每晚费用为多少?

Do you have a hotel list?

这儿有饭店目录吗?

Does it include tax and service charge?

费用是否包含税与服务费?

Can I have a youth hostel list?

是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?

Is breakast included?

早餐是否已包含于费用内?

May I have a city map?

是否可给我一份城市地图?

Is there a discount for staying several days?

若停留数日是否有任何折扣?

Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?

我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?

I"d like to stay for two nights.

我想要停留两晚。

机位预约、确认篇

虽然现在许多航空公司已取消72小时前需确认机位的手续,然而,以

防万一,最好仍在回程或前往下一段旅程前打电话确认机位无误。若

机位预订有问题,最好马上重新订位,以免延误行程。

Hello. This is United Airlines.

联合航空,您好。

I"d like to reconfirm my flight.

我想要再确认班机。

What"s your name and flight number?

请说您的大名与班机号码?

My name is Jerry Cheng, and the flight number

is UA 003 for Los Angeles.

我的名字是杰瑞 陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉

机的联合航空003班机。

When is it?June 10th.

行程是那一天?6月10日。

I"d like to make sure of the time it leaves.

我想要确认班机时间没有改变。

I can"t find your name. Really?

我找不到您的大名。真的?

May I have your name again?

请再告诉我一次您的大名?

I still can"t find your name on

the reservation list.

我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的

名字。

Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on

this flight. No problem.

别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。

One economy class seat, is that right?

一个经济舱座位,对吗?

Now you have been booked.

没问题,您已完成订位。

Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in?

谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?

Two hours before departure time.

起飞前2小时。

You must check-in at least one hour before.

你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。

【飞机客满时】

Then, please give me a new reservation.

那么,请帮我重新订位。

Sorry, this flight is full.

抱歉,这班飞机已客满。

What is the possibility of my getting

a seat if I wait?

若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?

When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?

下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?

The day after tomorrow, Friday.

后天,星期五。

That will be fine. What"s the flight

number and departure time?

太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?

What is the fare?

费用多少?

出国旅游学英语

出国旅行,必备的50句英语,值得收藏 已通过欣欣可信旅行社认证 实名验证 业务授权书 旅行社名称: 深圳市康辉旅行社有限公司金光华营业部 所在地: 广东,深圳 网店类型: 网店经营者: 商家服务: 签署旅游合同 提供旅游发票 由国家旅游局颁发国际旅行社业务经营许可证 旅行社名称: 深圳市康辉旅行社有限公司金光华营业部 许可证编号: 法人/负责人: 赵水波  业务范围: 入境旅游业务、国内旅游业务、出境旅游业务 该旅行社已签署游客保障协议

已缴纳1000元保证金

承诺诚信经营、品质服务,在线预订100%有保障! 

全部分类 您的位置:> >> > 出国旅行,必备的50句英语,值得收藏 1 2 3 4 出国旅行,必备的50句英语,值得收藏2015-04-23  来源:  点击数:65887[导读]只有一本护照,就可以出国!(有钱就这么任性)告诉你,目前已有45个国家(地区)对持普通护照的中国公民实施免签、落地签证政策

登机篇

1.请问1号登机口在哪?

Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?

 

2.请问航班CZ623(航班号)在哪换登机牌?

Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?

3.我在何处可取得行李?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

 

4.这些是我私人使用的东西。

These are for personal use

 

5.旅游咨询中心在那里?

Where is tourist information?

 

6.是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Can you recommend an economical hotel?

 

7.是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a bus to the city?

 

8.是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Is there a hotel that costs under 50 dollars a night?

 

9.巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

 

10.是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Could you recommend a hotel in center city?

住宿篇

1.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。

I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning.

 

2.我要食物送到房间的服务。

I d like to order room service, please.

 

3.我要单人房。

I d like a single room.

 

4.我要两张床的房间。

I d like a double room.

 

5.我要在702房多加一张床。

I d like an extra bed for room 702.

6.退房的适合时间?

What is the time for check-out?

 

7.我想订房。

I would like to book a room.

 

8.我要订一间双人房从(日期)到(日期)

I d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).

9.双人床一晚多少呢?

How much is a double room for one night?

 

10.你的房间已经预定成功。

Your booking is confirmed.

11.有饭店的巴士在机场接送吗?

Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?

 

12.你可以带我到我的房间吗?

Could you show me my room?

13.紧急出口和楼梯在那里?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

 

14.床单很脏。

The sheets are dirty.

 

15.我房间没有热水。

There s no hot water in my room.

16.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.

 

17.我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I d like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

 

18.餐厅几点开始营业?

When does the dining room open?

19.早餐几点开始供应?

When is breakfast served?

 

20.是否可代为保管贵重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

 

21.我要退房。

I d like to check out.

 

22.请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice and water.

 

23.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn t work.

 

24.这附近有青年旅社吗?

Is there a hostel around here?

觅食篇

1.你好,我们有2位。

Hi, a table for two, please.

 

2.我们想坐在靠窗的位子。

We prefer to sit by the window.

 

3.我可以坐这个位子吗?

Can I take this seat?

 

4.我可以要冰水吗?

May I have some ice water?

 

5.请给我菜单。

May I have a menu?

 

6.是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

 

7.这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢?

What is the most popular dish here?

 

8.不要辣椒

Not spicy.

 

9.可以再帮我加点水吗?

Can I have some more water?

 

9.买单

Check, please?

交通篇

 

1.这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

Is there an airport bus to center city?

 

2.巴士车站在哪里?

Where is the bus stop?

 

3.乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city?

 

4.不用找钱了。

Keep the change.

 

5.请拉我去这个地址。

Take me to this address, please.

 

6.到市中心需要多长时间?

How long does it take to go to center city?

 

7.请停在这里。

stop here, please.

 

8.几点发车?

What time is the departure?

 

9.在哪里买票?

Where can I get a ticket?

 

10.我想到(地名),请问要多少钱?

How much is it to (地名)?

购物篇

1.我可以试穿这个吗?

May I try this on?

 

2.这免税吗?

Is this tax free?

 

3.我可不可以用信用卡付帐(银联卡)?

Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)?

 

4.太贵了,打个折吧?

It s too expensive. How about a discount?

 

5.你能卖便宜一点吗?

Can you come down a little bit?

 

6.不能再便宜了吗?

Is this your final price?

 

7.我要大一点的。

I d like one size up.

 

8.我要买这个。

I ll take this one.

 

9.我要在哪里换钱?

Where can I change money?

 

10.收银台在哪里?

Where is the cashier?

 

11.哪里有自助取款机?

Where is the ATM?

线路推荐 3880299024805499热门旅游线路 TOP5 人气:1334413800元 人气:1101779元 人气:8152178元 人气:6706198元 人气:64061480元 · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · · 全程价格透明 明白消费精心筛选行程 品质感受绝无强制消费 正规服务品牌质量保证 支付安全 证书编号:CNCNL193072 免责声明:本站所展示的信息由企业自行提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性由发布企业负责。欣欣旅游网对此不承担任何责任。如您发现本网店涉及虚假违规,请立即

出国旅游学英语

Good morning 早晨好! I don’t know 我不知道

Hello 你好! I can’t speak English 我不懂英文

Good evening 晚上好! Yes , Please 请

Good bye 再见! Excuse me 劳驾

See you later 再见! I am sorry 对不起

Good night 晚安! Could you do me a favor? 能够帮我忙吗?

Take care 保重! Please say it again 请再说一次

How are you? 你好吗? Anyway 总之

Fine. Thank you 谢谢你,我很好! Of course 当然

Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安! By the way 顺便提一下

my name is ----- 我叫------- if 如果,假设

May I have you name? 请问你贵姓? Besides 另外,况且

Nice to see you 很高兴认识你。

Actually 实际上

Thank you very much 谢谢! May I smoke here? 能在这里吸烟吗?

Thank you for your help 谢谢你的帮助。

May I use this phone?能够使用电话吗?

You are welcome 不用谢。

May I sit here? 能够坐在这里吗?

That’s right 你说的对 May I ask something? 我想问点事情

Yes, I think so 我也这样认。

Is there a police station here?附近有警察局吗?

Where is the toilet 厕所在哪里? What time is it now? 现在几点了?

Where are you from? 你是从哪里来的? I am tired 我很累

Whom should I ask to? 我应该问谁? As soon as possible 近快---

What is this for? 这是做什么的? Please help me 请帮助我

It is important 这非常重要 I feel sick 我感觉不舒服

I’m in a hurry 我时间很急 I’m lost 我迷路了

搭乘飞机用语

Where is my seat? 我的座位在哪里? Seat number 座位号码

Where should I put this? 手提行李放在哪里? Airline ticket 飞机票

Could you change my seat,please? 请换一换我的座位 boarding pass 登机牌

May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? 请给我来杯茶 emergency exit 紧急出口

Beer, please 请给我来杯啤酒 life jacket 救生衣

Will this flight get there on time? 航班正点到达吗? This form? 这张表格?

Aisle(window) seat 靠走廊(窗户)位 take-off 起飞

Could you tell me how to fill in 请告诉我如何填写 Landing 著陆

航班中转用语

How long will we stop here? 我们在这里停留多久?

Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? 在侯机室有免税店吗?

I’m in transit to Melbourne 我是换机去墨尔本

How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China airline?我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜台?

Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173?国航CA173登机口在哪里?

Where can I check in? 在哪里办理登机手续?

What is the gate number? 在几号登机口登机?

入境检查对话

问: May I see your passport, please ? 请出示你的护照

答: here is my passport. 这是我的护照

问: What’s the purpose of your visit ? 你到澳洲的目的?

答: Sightseeing (business, study) 观光(商务,留学)

问: How long will you be staying in Australia ? 你计划在澳洲逗留多久?

答: 10 days 10天

问: where are you staying ? 你住在哪里?

答: I’ll stay at Hyatt hotel ? 我住在凯悦酒店

问: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 你有回台湾的返程机票吗?

答: Yes, here it is. 有, 在这里

问: How much money do you have with you ? 你随身带了多少钱?

答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 2000美元

问: Have a nice stay 祝你在澳洲旅行愉快!

答: Thank you. 谢谢!

I’m sorry. I don’t understand English 对不起,我不懂英文。

Does anyone here speak Chinese? 有懂中文的工作人员吗?

入关常用词

Immigration 入境检查 duty-free items 免税品

Passport control 护照检查 Quarantine 检疫

Outgoing passenger card 入境登记卡 Residents 本国居民

Ongoing passenger card 出境登记卡 Non-residents 外国居民

Customs declaration card 海关申报单 Visa 签证

Currency declaration 现金申报单 Destination 目的地

A gift for my friend 送给朋友的礼物 Valid (invalid) 有效(无效)

Chinese medicine 中药 Cash 现金

Prohibited articles 违禁品 Yellow card 健康卡

机场取行李用语

Where can I get my baggage? 我去哪里取行李?

Here is my claim tag 这是我的托运 行李卡

Could you please check it urgently? 请抓紧时间找我的行李

How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 你丢失了几件行李?

Can you tell me the features of your baggage? 请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵

It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签

We may have lost some baggage so we’d like to make a lost baggagereport. 我想填写一份丢失行李登记单

How soon will I find out? 需要多长时间可以找到我的行李

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。

入关检查用语

Your passport anddeclaration card, please 请出示你的护照和海关申报单

Do you have anything to declare? 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ?

No. I don’t 没有

Please open this bag 请打开这件行李

What are these? 这是什?东西?

These are for my personal use 这是我的个人用品

This is a souvenir that I’m taking to China 这是我带会中国的纪念品

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 你带有任何酒类或香烟吗?

The cameras are for my personal use 这架照相机是我自用的

You‘ll have to pay duty on this 这件物品你必须交纳关税

兑换外币用语

Where can I change money?我在哪里可以兑换外币?

Can you change this into Australian Dollars? 请将这些外币兑换成澳元?

What is the exchange rate ? 兑换率是多少?

Do you accept traveler’s checks? 你这里接受旅行支票吗?

I’d like to cash this traveler’s check 请将这些旅行支票换成现金

I’d like some small change? 请将大钞换成零钱

May I have a statement of accounts? 请给我兑换发票

Exchange of foreign currency 外币兑换

游客问讯用语

Where is the tourist information centre ? 请问旅游问讯处在哪里?

Is there an airport bus to the city ? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?

Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ? 巴士车站在哪里 ?

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ?乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

How can I get to Hilton hotel ? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ?

May I have a city map ? 请给我一张市区地图?

Can I reserve a hotel here ? 我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ?

How much is it ? 多少钱 ?

Keep the change, please 不用找钱了

Take me to this address, please 请拉我去这个地址

How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中心需要多长时间?

Stop here, please 请停下来。

What time does it leave ? 几点发车?

Where can I get a ticket ? 在哪里卖票?

Could you tell me when we get there ? 请问几点能够到达那里。

澳洲式英文

中文 美语 澳洲英文

租车 rent (rental) car hire car

行李 baggage luggage

电梯 elevator lift

分配座位 seat assjgnment seat allocation

长途电话 long distance call trunk call

占线 line is busy line is engaged

汽油 gas (gasoline) petrol

超车 passing overtaking

让车 yield give way

公寓 apartment flat

炸薯条 french fry chips

一点 a little a little bit

喂,你好 hello G’day

你好 How do you do ? How are you going ?

 

交通工具用语

Where is the railway station? 火车站在哪?

Melbourne central station, please. 墨尔本中心火车站

How much is it? 多少钱?

Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?

What station does the train for Melbourne leave from?去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪?

A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一张去墨尔本的票

One way or a round trip ticket? 单程还是环程票

Second class one way, please 二等单程

Are there reserved seats on the train? 火车上设有座位预留吗?

I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤

Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下车吗?

Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please?一张2等票去墨尔本

Are there any discount tickets for me? 我买票有折扣吗?

May I see a timetable? 我可以看看时间表吗?

Does this train run everyday? 这天天通火车吗?

I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train?我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?

Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的车吗?

From which station does the train leave? 火车从哪站出发?

At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪个窗口我可以做预订

I’d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要订个座位

I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺

I’d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要个上层(下层)的

Are any reserved seats available? 可以预订座位吗?

I’d like to change my reservation 我想改变我的预订

Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢

How long is the ticket valid? 车票多长时间有效?

What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave?什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发

Is it a direct train? 有直达车吗?

Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的联运吗?

Do I have to change train? 我还需要换车吗?

Will the train leave on schedule? 火车准时出发吗?

What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火车几点到墨尔本

Are there any express train? 有特快列车吗?

Where does the train go to? 这辆车是去哪的?

Does the train split up? 列车会分离吗?

Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?

Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火车在墨尔本停吗?

Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?

Where do I change trains? 我在哪换车?

How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多长时间能到墨尔本?

What platform does the train leave from? 火车从哪个站台出发

Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne?这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?

How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本需要多长时间?

Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨尔本我需要换车吗?

Can you help me with these bags? 你能帮我看一下包吗?

Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station?去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?

How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?还有多长时间火车能到?

Is this the train to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的火车吗?

Excuse me. May I get by? 打扰一下,我能过去吗?

Is this seat taken? 这座有人吗?

May I sit here? 我可以座这吗?

I think this is my seat 我想这是我的座位。

May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?

Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要订餐厅的座位吗?

Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock? 我可以在7点订桌吗?

Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下车吗?

This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it? 这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?

Does this car go to Melbourne? 这车去墨尔本吗?

May I open the window? 我可以打开窗户吗?

What is the next stop? 下一站是什么?

How long does this train stop there? 车在这停多长时间?

Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne?到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?

What time do we get to Melbourne? 我们什么时间到墨尔本?

What station is this? 这站是哪里?

Where is the sleeping car? 卧铺在哪里?

Where is my berth? 我的床铺在哪里?

Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床铺吗?

Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?明早7点能叫我起床吗?

I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?

Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消这张票吗?

I’d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想换成头等票

I missed my station. 我找不到火车站拉

I missed my train. 我找不到火车拉

I left something on the train. 我忘了些东西在火车上

Please validate my pass 请确认我的通行证

I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day aftertomorrow. 我开始用这张通行证在45天之间

Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用这张票上车吗?

Where is ABC office? ABC 办公室在哪?

Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

I have an Apass 我有A票

Could you issue the supplement coupons 你们发行增刊的优待券吗?

Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?

Where is the ticket office? 卖票的地方在哪里?

To Melbourne, please 到墨尔本,谢谢

Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上车买票吗?

What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?

How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多长时间?

Do I have to transfer? 我还得换车吗?

Where can I check my baggage? 在哪里可以检查我的行李

Could I keep this baggage? 我能带者这些行李吗?

Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?

Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪辆车去墨尔本

What time does next bus leave? 下一辆车什么时候出发?

Is this seat taken? 这个座有人吗?

May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁边吗?

Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李应该放在哪里?

What time does this bus leave? 巴士什么时候离开?

Where is the rest room? 洗手间在哪里?

How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在这挺多久?

I’ll get off here 我在这里下车

I’ll take the next bus. 我要坐下辆车

May I have a bus route map? 可以给我张巴士线路图吗?

May I see the time table? 我可以看一下时刻表吗?

Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨尔本的巴士吗?

Where should I transfer? 我应该在哪转站?

Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能买着票?

How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那里需要多长时间?

Which bus goes to the airport? 哪辆车去飞机场?

Does this bus go to Melbourne? 这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?

How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨尔本多少钱?

Transfer ticket, please 换车票

How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨尔本要停多少站?

I’d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨尔本站下车

Could you tell me when to get off? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗?

How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎么能让巴士停下来?

I’ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下车

I’ll get off here 我在这下车

May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?

Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne?去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?

Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station?我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?

Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?

Where is the taxi stand? 哪有出租车站台?

Could you call a taxi for me? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗?

Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能赶上出租车?

Where to? 去哪里?

How much does it cost to zoo? 去动物园多少钱?

Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back?你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?

Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)?你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?

Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能帮我搬行李吗?

To this place, please 去这里

I’m in a hurry 我有急事

Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?

Would you wait for me? 可以等我吗?

Could you drive more slowly 可以开的慢点吗?

Please turn to the right (left) 请右(左)转

Shop here, please 停这里

How much is it? 多少钱?

The fare is different from the meter. 收费和仪表盘上的不一样

Thank you。

Keep the change. 谢谢,不用找拉。

What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river在这条河上有什么样的游览船?

How many cruises are there each day? 这里一天有多少游览船?

Where can I board the ship? 我在哪里上船?

How long does it take to there and come back? 来回需要多长时间?

What time does the nex

出国旅游学英语

t ship leave? 下一班船什么时候出发?

Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜间的游览船吗?

Does the fare include meal? 费用包括吃的吗?

What time do we board? 我们什么时候上船?

What time does the ship leave? 这艘船什么时候出发?

Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?

How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多长时间?

At which port do we stop? 我们在哪个码头停靠?

Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?

From what time can I have breakfast? 什么时候可以吃早餐?

How long do we stop here? 我们在这里停靠多久?

I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能给我些药吗,我晕船

Could you call a doctor, please? 能帮我找个医生吗?

I’d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一辆汽车。

Where can I rent a car? 在哪里我可以租到车?

I have a reservation. 我做了预订。

This is my voucher. 这是我的凭证。

What kind of cars do you have? 你们有什么样的车?

I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车

May I see the rate list? 我可以看下费用单吗?

I’d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下车

I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租这种车3天

Do you have any special rates? 你们有特价吗?

What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎么收费?

How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?

Is the mileage free? 公里数是免费的吗?

Does it include gas? 包括汽油吗?

No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。

还车的时候请加满油

Does the price include insurance? 保险在这费用中吗?

Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license?我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?

Do you want insurance? 你想要保险吗?

I’d like full insurance. 我想要全额保险

This is my international driving permit. 这是我的国际驾照。

Please write down your home address 请写下你的家庭住址

Where are you staying? 你在哪里暂住?

Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。

When do I have to return the car? 什么时候我还车?

Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把车放在我的目的地吗?

Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把车放在墨尔本吗?

How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你们取车需要收费多少?

Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金吗?

Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话

May I have a road map? 能给我张道路地图吗?

Is there a gas station around here? 这附近有加油站吗?

Fill it up, please 请加满油

Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱

How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用这个油泵啊?

Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?

The clutch isn’t working right 离合器片没有正常工作

The car makes a strange noise. 车发出奇怪的声音

I have a flat tire. 我有一个瘪胎

My car has broken down. 我的车抛锚拉

Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?

Where is the nearest motel around here? 这里最近的旅店在哪?

Where can I park? 我可以停在这吗?

Please call the police. 请叫警察

Please call an ambulance. 请叫救护车

Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的电话在哪?

酒店用语

Can I reserve a hotel room here? 我能预订一个房间吗?

I’d like to reserve a hotel room for tonight. 我想今天晚上预订一个房间。

Do you have a hotel guide? 你有酒店指南吗?

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?你能推荐一个经济点的酒店吗?

Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars anight?这有一个低于每晚50圆的酒店吗?

Could you recommend a hotel in the city centre?你能推荐一个在市中心的酒点吗?

I’d like to stay at a hotel near the station. 我想住在火车站附近的酒店。

I’d like a room with bath 我想要一间有浴室的房间。

How much is the room charge? 这间房间收费多少?

How much is a single room with a bath? 带浴室的单人间收费多少?

I’d like a room with a shower. 我想要一个可以冲凉的房间。

I’d like a twin room 我想要一个双人间

I’ll take that room 我想要那间房

I’d like to stay for 2 nights. 我要住两晚

How much is it per night? 每晚多少钱?

Does it include tax and service charge? 这包括税和服务费吗?

Is breakfast included? 包括早餐吗?

Do you need a deposit? 需要押金吗?

Is there a discount for staying several days? 多住几天有折扣吗?

Can you recommend another hotel? 你能推荐另一间酒店吗?

Do you know any cheaper hotels? 你知道有便宜点的酒店吗?

Where is the hotel? 这个酒店在哪里?

How can I get there? 我怎么到那里?

How long does it take on foot? 步行需要多长时间?

Is there a youth hotel here? 这有青年旅社吗?

Can I have a youth hotel list? 能给我一张青年旅社的清单吗?

I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我会晚到,但请保留我的预订。

Check in, please 登记

I made a reservation in Tokyo 我在东京做了预订

My name is ABC 我是ABC

Here is my confirmation slip. 这是我的确认信

I’d like a quiet room. 我想要一个安静的房间

I’d like a room on the upper level. 我想住在上层的房间

I’d like a room with a nice view( a balcony) 我想要一个有阳台的房间

Is there a TV set? 这个有电视吗?

Is hot water available any time? 全天提供热水吗?

May I see the room? 我可以看看房间吗?

Do you have any bigger (better/cheaper)? 你有间更大的(更好的,更便宜的)吗?

Could you give me a larger room? 你能给我间大房吗?

I’ll take this room. 我想要这间房

Would you fill in this registration form? 你能填一下这个注册表吗?

I’ll stay three nights 我要住3个晚上

Do you accept credit card (traveler’s check)? 你们接受信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

Can I get a room for tonight? 我想要今天晚上的房间

Do you have a shared bath (shower)? 你们有公用浴室吗?

May I have the key, please? 能给我钥匙吗?

Would you have my baggage sent up? 你们收到我的行李了吗?

Can you keep my valuables? 你能帮我保管贵重物品吗?

Where is dining room? 餐厅在哪里?

Is there also a cafeteria? 这里有自助餐厅吗?

What time does the dining room open? 餐厅几点开门?

What time can I have breakfast? 早餐几点开放?

Can I have breakfast in my room? 我可以在房间吃早餐吗?

Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) 这里有美容院(理发店吗)?

Does someone here speak Chinese? 这里有人说中文吗?

Could you keep this baggage until 4 o’clock? 4点之前你能保管我的行李吗?

May I have my baggage back? 我可以取走我的行李吗?

Can I have a card with the hotel address? 能给我一张有酒店地址的名片吗?

Can I get a ticket for the sightseeing bus here? 能给我张观光巴士的票吗?

Where is the nearest subway station? 最近的地铁站在哪里?

How long does it take to go to the airport by taxi?从这里乘出租车到飞机场需要多长时间?

Can you find me a baby-sitter? 能给我个婴儿座椅吗?

Could you make reservations for a restaurant (tour/musical) for me?你能帮我预订个餐馆(观光/音乐会)?

Cab I use a typewriter? 我可以用打字机吗?

Do you have facsimile (photocopier)? 你有传真(复印机)吗?

What time do you close the front door? 你们几点关前门?

I’ll be back late tonight 我今晚会晚回来

Are there any letters (massages) for me? 这有给我的信(口信)吗?

Please send this letter by air (sea) mail. 请空运(水运)这个邮件

I’d like to send this parcel to China. 我想将这个包裹寄回中国

Could you pack it for me? 你能帮我做下包装吗?

Can I have a box for packing? 能给我个盒子作包装吗?

Could you page Mr. Ford here? 你在这能写上FORD先生吗?

He must be somewhere in the hotel 他一定是在酒店的某个地方

Just a minute, please. 请等一下

Come in 进来

Please bring me a pot of coffee. 请给我一壶咖啡

This is room 316. I’d like a blanket, please 这是316房,请给我一张毛毯。

I’d like a wake-up call, please. 请给我一个起床提醒

What time? 几点?

7 o’clock tomorrow morning 明早7点

Your room number, please 你的房间号码

Do you have room service? 你有房间服务吗?

I’d like a pot of boiled water 我想要壶开水

Please bring me some ice cubes and water 请给我一些冰块和水

Hoe long does it take? 需要多长时间?

As soon as possible, please. 越快越好

I’d like shampoo (hair conditioner/a drier/a bath towel/a match)我想要洗发液(护发素/吹风机/浴巾/火材)

I’d like to order breakfast for tomorrow 我想订明早的早餐

What would you like to have for breakfast? 你早餐想要点什么?

I’d like orange juice, two eggs, over easy, with ham and Frenchfries, and Coffee, please 我想要橙汁,两个鸡蛋,两面煎,和火腿,法国菜和咖啡

About what time shall we bring it? 大约几点我给你送去?

My breakfast still hasn’t arrived. Please bring it right away我的早餐还没有到。请立刻送来

Good morning. Here’s a menu, sir 早上好,这是菜单,先生

I’d like some rolls, scrambled eggs, hashed potatoes and tea,please. 我想要一些卷,搅过的鸡蛋,土豆泥和茶

Would you like some bacon or ham with your eggs?你想要一些煎肉或火腿加在鸡蛋上吗?

Bacon, please. 煎肉,谢谢

Would you like some lemon slices with your tea? 你想要些柠檬块在茶中吗?

No. with cream, please. 不,加奶油,谢谢

Would you like your tea, now? 你现在就要你的茶吗?

Yes, please. 是的

餐馆用语

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?你能推荐附近的一个好点的餐馆吗?

I’d like a restaurant not too expensive 我想找一个不是很贵的餐馆

I’d like a quiet restaurant. 我想要一个安静的餐馆

I’d like a restaurant with a cheerful atmosphere我想要一个有着愉快气氛的餐馆

Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 你能推荐几个餐馆吗?

Where is main area for restaurants? 餐馆主要集中在什么地方?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近有中国餐馆吗?

Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近有高档餐馆吗?

Do you know of any restaurant open now? 你知道有现在开门的餐馆吗?

I’d like to have some local food. 我想吃些当地食品

Where is the nearest Italian restaurant? 哪有最近的意大利餐馆

Do I need a reservation? 我需要预订吗?

Could you make a reservation for me? 你能帮我预订一下吗?

I’d like to reserve a table for three 我想订3人的桌子

We are a group of six 我们6个人一组

We’d like to have a table tighter 我们想并桌

We’ll come at eight o’clock 我们8点到

What time can we reserve a table? 什么时候我们可以订桌?

How late is it open? 开门最晚到几点?

How can I get there? 我怎么到那里

Hello. This is ABC restaurant. 你好,这里是ABC 餐馆

I’d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想在7点订个2人桌

I am sorry. We have so many guests this evening. 很抱歉,今晚客人太多拉

How long is the wait? 需要等多长时间?

We can wait till late hours 我们可以等的晚些

Nine o’clock should be ok 9点可以

Could we have a table on the garden? 我们可以要张在园子里的桌子吗?

It’s ok. Your name, please 没问题,姓名?

What do you have for today’s special? 你们今天有特价吗?

Do you have a dress code? 你有衣服编号吗?

Should I dress a coat and tie? 我需要系领带吗?

Should the ladies wear formal dresses? 女士需要穿正式服装吗

No jeans, please 请不要穿牛仔裤

I’m sorry, but I want to cancel my reservation. 对不起,我要取消预订

Do you have a table for three? 你有3人的桌子吗?

Can we have a table in the corner? 我们可以要张角落的桌子吗?

I’d like a table by the window 我想要张靠窗的桌子

Please wait to be seated 请等候如座

Good evening. Do you have a table for two? 晚上好,有两人的桌子吗?

Sure, this way, please 当然,这边请

Our tables are full now. Could you wait for a while?我们坐满拉,请等一下

I guess we can offer a table in 30 minutes. 我想30分钟后会有空位

All right. We’ll wait 好,我们等会

May I have a menu, please? 我可以看看菜单吗?

Do you have a menu in Chinese? 你有中文菜单吗?

Would you like something to drink before dinner? 饭前想喝些什么吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for aperitif? 想喝什么样的开胃酒?

Do you have some local beer? 你有当地啤酒吗?

May I have another one? 能给我另一个吗?

May I see the wine list? 我可以看看酒单吗?

May I order a glass of wine? 可以给我一杯葡萄酒吗?

What kind of wine do you have? 你想要什么样的葡萄酒

I’d like to have some local wine. 我想要当地的葡萄酒

I’d like to have French red wine 我想要法国红酒

Could you recommend some good wine? 你能给我推荐些葡萄酒吗?

May I order, please? 我可以订了吗?

Can we have separate checks? 我们可以分开付帐吗?

What is the specialty of the house? 有什么特别料理吗?

Do you have today’s special? 有今天的特价吗

I’d like to have something special. 我想要一些特别的

Do you have local dishes? 你有当地菜吗?

What do you recommend? 你有什么推荐?

Do you have anything ready quickly? 有没有快点的菜

Can I have the same dish as that? 我可以要和那个一样的菜吗?

I’ll have it 就是它了

I’ll have whatever you recommend. 就要你推荐的

I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我要开胃菜和肉(鱼)类

I’d like to have dinner for less than 30 dollars including drinks.我想要30圆以下包括酒水的

Can I have it right away? 我可以现在就要吗?

What is this? 这是什么?

What kind of dish is this? 这是什么菜?

I’d like this 这个不错

I’m on a diet 我正在减肥

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar)我不要有脂肪(盐/糖)的食物

Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你有素菜吗?

Can you make it mild? 能做的清淡吗?

How do you like your steak? 你想怎么吃牛扒

Well done (medium/rare), please 全熟(中等/生)的

Could you tell how you to eat this? 你吃的怎么样?

Could you pass me the salt (pepper)? 你能把盐(胡椒)给我吗?

I’d like a glass of water, please 我想来杯水

May I have a bottle of mineral water? 给我一杯矿泉水

Uncarbonated mineral water, please. 不含碳酸的矿泉水

May I have some more bread, please? 能再给我些面包吗?

I dropped my knife (fork) 我的刀(叉)掉了

Is everything all right? 一切还好?

This is very good 非常好

I’d like a dessert, please 一份甜点

What do you have for a dessert? 什么样的甜点?

I’d like something light, just some cheese or cake, please我想要些清淡的,奶酪或蛋糕都行

May I have some cheese? 来些奶酪

What kind of cheese is this? 这是什么奶酪?

May I have just a little of it? 我就要一点点

Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert? 我可以要些水果代替甜点

What kind of food do you have? 你有什么样的食物?

Is coffee included in this meal? 咖啡包括在菜里吗?

May I smoke? 我可以吸烟吗?

观光用语

Where is the touristinformation office?

在哪里有旅游信息中心?

Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town?

在这个镇上有观光手册吗?

Do you have a free city map?

你有免费的城市地图吗?

I’d like a bus route map

我想要张巴士线路图

Could you tell me some interesting places in this town?

能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗?

I’m interested in architecture.

我对建筑学感兴趣

Where is the best place to meet young people?

遇见青年人最好的地方在哪?

I’d like to see T Church.

我想看看T教堂。

I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter.

我要去世贸中心

I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area?

我想去购物。市区在哪?

Where is the place to enjoy a nice view?

在哪能看到美好风光?

Is it far from here?

那离这里远吗?

Can I walk down there?

我能走着去那吗?

How long does it take to get there on foot?

步行到那里需要多长时间?

Can I go there by bus?

我能乘巴士去那吗?

Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in aday?

能推荐一个一天往返的的地方吗?

I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage. How much does itcost?

我想乘马车。多少钱?

Are there any sightseeing boats?

这有观光船吗?

Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise?

有两小时的观光船吗?

Can I make a reservation here?

我可以预订吗?

Can I buy a ticket here?

我能在这买票吗?

How far is it from here?

那离这里多远?

How can I get to the cathedral?

我怎么去大教堂?

You should take the number 5 bus

你应该坐5路车去

Where can I get the bus?

我在哪乘车?

Where is the restroom?

洗手见在哪?

Could you show me the way on this map?

你能在地图上给我指路吗?

Could you write it down here?

能写在这吗?

Do you have the changing of the guard today?

你们今天警卫换岗吗?

What time?

几点拉?

Is the museum of art open today?

今天艺术馆开门吗?

How much is the entrance fee?

门票多少钱?

Is there a gift shop?

那有礼品店吗?

Is the botanic garden open today?

今天植物园开门吗?

How late the department stores are open?

商店最晚开到几点?

Are they open on Sundays?

他们周日开门吗?

What time does it open and close?

这什么时候开门和结束?

I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.

我想感受观光旅行

Is there a sightseeing bus tour?

这有观光巴士旅行吗?

What kind of tours do you have?

你想要什么样的行程?

Can I have a tour brochure?

能给我一个观光册子吗?

Do you have a full-day tour?

你有一个整天的观光吗?

Is there a morning tour?

有早上的观光吗?

Do you have a night tour?

有晚上的观光吗?

Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour?

能告诉我我们将参观哪些地方吗?

Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty?

有去自由女神像的观光吗?

Could you recommend some popular tours?

能推荐一些适合我的行程吗?

Do you stop at the Australia stock exchange?

能停在澳大利亚证券交易市场吗?

No. we’ll see it from the bus.

不。我们在车上看

How long does it take to complete the tour?

多长时间完成行程?

Are any meals included?

包含食物吗?

What time do you leave?

你什么时间离开?

What time will you come back?

你什么时候回来?

Where do you leave?

你要上哪里?

Where and what time will you come back?

你什么时间,在哪回来?

Could you pick me up at Boston hotel?

你能在波士顿酒店接我吗?

Do we have free time at central park?

在中心公园有自由活动的时间吗?

Could you drop me off at Boston hotel?

能在波士顿酒店停一下吗?

Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?

我们有中文导游吗?

Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide?

这有带中文导游的行程吗?

I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.

我想雇一个中文导游

I’m sorry. We have only English-speaking guides.

对不起,我们只有英文导游

I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.

我想乘出租车观光

How much is it for a day?

一天多少钱?

Do you have any other tours?

你有其他行程吗?

What is that?

那是什么?

How high is it?

它有多高?

Who lived here?

谁住在这?

What is the name of that river?

这条河叫什么名字?

How long do we stop here?

我们在这停多久?

Do I have enough time to take pictures?

我们有时间照相吗?

Do I have time to eat?

我们有吃东西的时间

Can I go to the restroom?

我能去洗手间吗?

By what time should I be back to the bus?

什么时候我应该回到车上?

How long does it take to get there?

多长时间能到那?

Thank you. I had a great time.

谢谢,我感觉很好

Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?

打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走?

Where is the bank?

银行在哪?

How can I get to this address?

我怎么到这个地址?

Where does this street lead to?

这条街通向哪里?

Excuse me. How can I get to the Union Church?

打扰一下。我怎么去联盟教堂?

Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.

直走第二个红绿灯左转

I’d like to go to Washington Square.

我要去华盛顿广场

Can I walk down there?

我能步行到那吗?

You should take a bus

你应该乘车

Which bus?

什么线路?

How many bus stops until there?

去那多少站?

购物用语

Where is the shopping area inthis town?

购物区在城镇的什么地方?

Where is the biggest shopping center?

哪有最大的购物中心?

Is there a department store around here?

附近哪有百货商店?

Is it far from here?

离这远吗?

Could you tell me how to get there?

能告诉我怎么到那吗?

Where is the nearest supermarket from here?

最近的超市在哪?

Where can I buy a roll of film?

在哪能买到胶卷?

I’d like to buy a leather jacket. Could you recommend a goodshop?

我要买一件皮衣。能介绍个好的商店吗?

Are there any unusual things produced in this town?

这个镇有什么特产吗?

Where can I buy it?

我在哪里能买到

Is there a duty-free shop?

这有免税店吗?

What time do stores open?

什么时候商店开始营业?

I’d like to buy kitchenware

我想买厨房用具

Which shop has the best range of goods?

哪个商店有最好的商品

Could you recommend a boutique which is popular among youngpeople?

你能推荐我一些年轻人喜欢的流行店吗?

Where can I buy cloth?

在哪能买到布料

What do you sell on the second floor?

你们在2楼卖什么?

Excuse me. Can you help me?

打扰一下。能帮我一下吗?

I’d like to buy a swim suit. Where can I find it?

我想买件泳衣。在哪能找到?

Do you have something special in this area?

在这有什么特别的吗?

I’m looking for something for my mother.

我在为我妈妈找一些东西

Hello, may I help you?

你好,我能帮你吗?

I’m just looking. Thank you.

就是看看,谢谢

Do you have sweaters?

你有毛线衫吗?

Could you show me some small sweaters, please?

能给我看看一些小号的毛线衫吗?

I’d like to see this

我想看看这个

Could you show me something in my size?

能找个我这么大号的吗?

Can I pick it up?

我能拿下来吗?

Do you have one like this?

你有像这个一样的吗?

I’d like the one in the window

我想要个橱窗里的

Could you show me another one?

能给我看看另一件吗?

What kind of colors do you have?

你们有什么颜色的?

I’m looking for a shirt for a 10 years old boy

我在给10岁的小孩找衬衫

Do you have anything smaller?

你有一些小号的吗?

Do you have any other style?

你有其他风格的吗?

Do you have a red one?

有红色的吗?

I’d like something casual.

我喜欢随意的风格

This is not what I’m looking for

这不是我要找的

This is too big

这个太大拉

Do you have a bigger one?

你有更大的吗?

This is too flashy (plain)

这个太浮华拉(朴实)

I don’t like this color (design)

我不喜欢这个颜色(设计)

Do you have the same thing in any other colors?

你有其他颜色的这个东西吗?

I’d like something in cotton

我喜欢棉制的

What would you recommend?

你有什么建议?

Can I try this on?

我可以试穿吗?

Where is the fitting room?

换衣间在哪?

This is just my size.

这就是我的号

It doesn’t fit

这个不适合

This is too short (long/tight/loose)

太短拉(长/紧/松)

May I put it on again?

我能在穿一下吗?

It feels tight here

我感觉这紧

What size shirt should I have?

我应该穿什么号的?

Could you measure me?

能给我量一下吗?

Do you have a dress in white?

你有白颜色的吗?

How do I look?

我看起来怎么样?

What is this made of?

什么做的?

Could you show me this ring?

能看一下这个戒指吗?

What kind of stone is this?

这是什么石头?

This is very beautiful

非常漂亮

It’s too expensive for me

太贵拉

Do you have anything else around 80 dollars?

你有大约80圆的东西吗?

I’m sorry. I’ll come later.

对不起,我就来

Could you show me this bag?

我能看一下这个包吗?

Do you have another design?

你有别的款式吗?

Do you have one a little smaller?

你有小一点的吗?

Do you have something with keys?

你有带钥匙的吗?

Can I get a little discount?

我能得到些折扣吗?

Can you order it for me?

你能为我定购吗

How long does it take?

需要多长时间?

I’ll take this

我要这个

I’d like three same as this.

我要3个这样的

This is a present

这是个赠品

Can you wrap it as a gift?

你能把它作为礼物包装吗?

Can you wrap these separately?

你能分别包装吗?

Anything else?

还有其他的吗?

No. that’s all

不,够拉

Can I have a paper bag?

能给我个纸带吗?

I’ll take this

我要带着这个

How much it all together?

一共多少钱?

Does it include tax?

含税了吗?

Could you give me a little discount?

能打些折吗?

Can I buy it tax-free?

我能买它免税吗?

Do you accept traveler’s checks?

你们接受旅行支票吗?

Do you accept this credit card?

你们收这种信用卡吗?

What kind of credit cards do you accept?

你们接受什么样的信用卡?

Is there a money exchange counter?

这有两替所吗?

Can I pay in Chinese Yuan and US dollars mixed?

我能付人民币和美圆吗?

Is there a mistake in this bill?

是不是帐单有错误

Could you check it again?

你能再检查一下吗?

You gave me the wrong change.

你找错钱拉

Can I have a receipt, please

能给我个收条吗?

I don’t have my change back yet.

还没有找我钱呢

I already paid

我已经付钱了

Could you tell me how to make it tax-free?

能告诉我怎么使他免税

May I have the form for tax refund?

能给我张退税表吗?

Where can I get a form for tax refund?

我在哪能得到退税表

Could you deliver it to Boston hotel?

你能把它送到波士顿酒店吗?

I’d like to have it today

我今天想要

What should I do to send this to Japan?

把这个送回日本我需要做些什么?

Could you send it to my address in China?

你能送回在中国的这个地址吗?

By air (sea) mail, please

空(水)运

How long does it take to reach Chinese by air mail?

空运多久能到中国

Can I take an insurance?

能带上保险吗?

How much does it cost by air mail?

空运多少钱?

Do I have to declare?

我要申报吗?

Will I have any difficulties with customs?

我过海关有什么困难吗?

I think this is broken here

我想是这坏拉

It doesn’t work at all

根本不好用

Could you fix it or give me a refund?

你能修好他或是退款给我

I found a stain here

这有个污点

Could you exchange this, please?

能换这个吗?

Could you change it for a new one?

能换个新的吗?

I’d like to return this

我想退掉它

Can I have a refund?

能退给我钱吗?

Could you alter this, please?

能改变这个吗?

The waist needs taking in (letting out) by 3 centimeters

腰需要收(放)3公分

Could you make it longer (shorter)?

能做长(短)点吗?

Does it take a long time?

用很长时间吗?

Can you make it a little earlier?

能早点做吗?

I put money in this vending machine, but a coke didn’t comeout.

我放钱进自动售货机拉,可是没有可乐出来

紧急情况用语

I lost my credit card

我丢了我的信用卡

My purse was stolen.

我的钱包被偷拉

I left my bag in the taxi

我把钱包忘在出租车上拉

My pendant was stolen while I was away from my room.

当我离开的时候发现我的首饰不见拉

My wallet was taken by a pickpocket.

我的钱包叫扒手偷拉

Did you see a bag here?

你看见这有个包了吗?

Whom should I inform?

我应该告诉谁?

Where is the lost-and-found?

失物招领处在哪?

Where is the police station?

警察局在哪?

I left my bag here but it was gone when I came back.

我把包放在这拉,但是我回来就不见拉

Could you help me to find it?

你能帮我找一下吗?

What kind of bag?

什么样的包?

A black bag

黑色的包

It has a name tag

有名字标签

What’s in it?

什么东西在里面?

My extra cloth and a city map

我的多余的衣物和市区地图

We’ll call you if we find it

如果我们找到了会给你打电话

Could you fill out this form?

能把表填一下吗?

Please write down your contact address here

请写下联系地址

How long will you stay here

你在这多久拉?

When can you let me know the result?

什么时候我能知道结果?

Where should I come to get it?

我上哪去得到他

I’ve lost my passport.

我的护照丢拉

Where is Chinese Embassy?

中国大使馆在哪?

Could you call for a Chinese speaking staff?

能找个中文员工给我吗?

I’ve lost my traveler’s checks.

我的旅行支票丢拉

Can I have them reissued?

能重新发行一下吗?

Here is the purchase agreement.

这是购买协定

Here is my record of the checks

这是我的支票记录

How long does it take to have them reissued?

重新发行需要多久

May I have a certificate of the accident, please?

可以给我这次事故的证明书吗?

Could you make out a certificate of the theft?

能给我这起偷盗事件的证明吗?

I’ve lost my purse with my credit card.

我丢了钱包和信用卡

Could you please cancel my card number?

可以把我的卡号取消吗?

Emergency!

紧急情况

Help!

救命

Come with me!

和我在一起

Open up!

打开

Stop it!

Get out of here!

从这出去

Call the police!

叫警察

A robber!

强盗

An accident has happened.

发生了一起交通事故

It’s on route 91

在91号线路

Could you call the R company

你能打电话给R 公司吗?

Could you take me to a hospital?

能带我去医院吗?

Please hurry

请快点

I was hit by a car

我被车撞拉

I don’t remember what happened

我不记得发生什么拉

Please give me first aid.

请给我急救

My blood type is A

我是A型血

I have a pain here

我这疼

I feel dizzy

我晕

I fell sick

我恶心

I sprained my ankle

我扭了脚踝

What is wrong with me?

我怎么拉

How long does it take to get well?

多长时间能好

I feel much better.

我感觉好多拉

I don’t feel better

我感觉不好

Can I continue my trip?

我能继续我的旅行吗?

I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?

我胃痛,我想吃些药

Please call a doctor

请叫医生

Is there a hospital near here?

这附近有医院吗?

Could you take me to a hospital, please?

能带我去医院吗?

Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?

有会说中文的医生吗?

Can I make an appointment?

我能做预约吗

I have a fever

我发烧

I feel chilly

我很冷

I feel languid

我全身无力

I have a poor appetite

我没有胃口

I have a diarrhea.

我痢疾

I caught a cold

我感冒了

I have a sore throat.

我嗓子疼

I have difficulty breathing

我呼吸困难

I feel nauseous.

我恶心

I’ve been vomiting.

我不停的吐

I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.

我每十分钟去遍厕所

I can’t sleep well

我睡眠不好

My friend is seriously injured

我朋友伤的很重

He is bleeding heavily

他大量流血

He is unconscious.

他神志不清

I have allergies.

我得了敏感症

How long do I have to stay in bed?

我得呆在床上多久?

How long does it take to get well?

多长时间才能好转

Do I have to stay in the hospital?

我还得呆在医院吗?

Can I continue my trip?

我能继续我的旅行吗?

What should I eat?

我应该吃些什么?

I don’t feel better

我感觉不好

I feel a little better

我感觉好点拉

Can I have a medical certificate?

我能要个医院证明吗?

May I have your signature on this form?

你可以在这表上签名吗?

Don’t move

别动

Where does it hurt?

伤在哪拉?

What kind of pain is it?

是什么样的疼痛?

It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain.

是迟钝(急剧/抽动/固定)的疼

How long have you been feeling as you do now?

这样做多久有感觉

Have you had this for the first time?

是第一次吗?

I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).

我要量一下血压(体温)

Roll up your sleeve, please

卷起你的袖子

Inhale deeply

深呼吸

Cough, please

咳嗽

Where does it hurt?

伤在哪拉?

Take off the clothing to the waist

把衣服脱到腰处

Please lie down there

请躺下

Open your mouth

张开嘴

What kind of treatment are you receiving?

你正在接受什么样的治疗

What medicine are you using?

你用什么药物

What is your regular dose?

你的常规剂量?

Is it an injection or oral?

是注射还是口服

I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)

我要检查你的血液(大便/尿样)

I want you to have an X-ray taken.

我想你该接受X光检查

You’ve got indigestion

你消化不良

It’s infected

被感染拉

I’ll give you an injection

我要给你注射

You need to stay in bed for 2 days.

你要在床上呆2天

We’ll have to apply a bandage

我们要一个绷带

You need to see a specialist.

你要看专家

You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.

你要去医院做常规检查

You need to have an operation

你要做手术

You should be hospitalized immediately

你要立刻就医

Please stop smoking and drinking

请不要再吸烟引酒

Please refrain from taking any stimulants.

请避免接受任何刺激

I want you to come back in two days

我要你两天后回来

You’d better return home to China

你最好会中国

Can you give me a prescription?

你能给我开药方吗?

Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine

拿着这个药方去药房买药

How many times a day should I take it?

我一天要吃几次

Take it three times a day before meals

每天3次饭前服用

Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine

每次两茶勺

Take one pill with a glass of water

用水服用一片

Do you have anything for a cold(headache/stomachache/toothache)?

你感冒(头疼/胃疼/牙疼)?

We have aspirin

我们有阿司匹林

How should I take this?

怎么吃啊?

You should take it three times a day, after meals.

你要每天3次,饭后服用

Please fill this prescription

请开药方

I don’t have a prescription

我没有药方

I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription.

对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何东西。

标签:出国旅游常用英语 出国旅游英语口语 出国旅游学英语