当前位置: 东星资源网 > 出国留学 > 出国文书 > 正文

出国旅游购物英语

时间:2017-05-14 来源:东星资源网 本文已影响 手机版

篇一:出国旅行常用的句子--购物篇

出国旅行常用的句子--购物篇 1.我可以试穿这个吗?

May I try this on?

2.这免税吗?

Is this tax free?

3.我可不可以用信用卡付帐(银联卡)?

Can I pay by credit card(UnionPay)?

4.太贵了,打个折吧?

It’s too expensive. How about a discount?

5.你能卖便宜一点吗?

Can you come down a little bit?

6.不能再便宜了吗?

Is this your final price?

7.我要大一点的。

I’d like one size up.

8.我要买这个。

I’ll take this one.

9.我要在哪里换钱?

Where can I change money?

10.收银台在哪里?

Where is the cashier?

11.哪里有自助取款机?

Where is the ATM?

篇二:出国旅行必备50句英语

出国旅行,必备的50句英语,值得收藏

[导读]只有一本护照,就可以出国!(有钱就这么任性)告诉你,目前已有45个国家(地区)对持普通护照的中国公民实施免签、落地签证政策

登机篇

1.请问1号登机口在哪?

Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?

2.请问航班CZ623(航班号)在哪换登机牌?

Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?

3.我在何处可取得行李?

Where can I get my baggage/luggage?

4.这些是我私人使用的东西。

These are for personal use

5.旅游咨询中心在那里?

Where is tourist information?

6.是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?

Can you recommend an economical hotel?

7.是否有机场巴士可到市区?

Is there a bus to the city?

8.是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?

Is there a hotel that costs under 50 dollars a night?

9.巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?

Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?

10.是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?

Could you recommend a hotel in center city?

住宿篇

1.我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。

I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning.

2.我要食物送到房间的服务。

I'd like to order room service, please.

3.我要单人房。

I'd like a single room.

4.我要两张床的房间。

I'd like a double room.

5.我要在702房多加一张床。

I'd like an extra bed for room 702.

6.退房的适合时间?

What is the time for check-out?

7.我想订房。

I would like to book a room.

8.我要订一间双人房从(日期)到(日期)

I’d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).

9.双人床一晚多少呢?

How much is a double room for one night?

10.你的房间已经预定成功。

Your booking is confirmed.

11.有饭店的巴士在机场接送吗?

Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?

12.你可以带我到我的房间吗?

Could you show me my room?

13.紧急出口和楼梯在那里?

Where is the emergency exit and staircase?

14.床单很脏。

The sheets are dirty.

15.我房间没有热水。

There's no hot water in my room.

16.我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。

I’m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.

17.我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

18.餐厅几点开始营业?

When does the dining room open?

19.早餐几点开始供应?

When is breakfast served?

20.是否可代为保管贵重物品?

Could you keep my valuables?

21.我要退房。

I'd like to check out.

22.请送给我一些冰块和水。

Please bring me some ice and water.

23.冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.

24.这附近有青年旅社吗?

Is there a hostel around here?

觅食篇

1.你好,我们有2位。

Hi, a table for two, please.

2.我们想坐在靠窗的位子。

We prefer to sit by the window.

3.我可以坐这个位子吗?

Can I take this seat?

4.我可以要冰水吗?

May I have some ice water?

5.请给我菜单。

May I have a menu?

6.是否有中文菜单?

Do you have a menu in chinese?

7.这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖

What is the most popular dish here?

8.不要辣椒

Not spicy.

9.可以再帮我加点水吗?

Can I have some more water?

9.买单

Check, please?

交通篇

1.这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?

Is there an airport bus to center city?

2.巴士车站在哪里?

Where is the bus stop?

3.乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?

How much does it cost to take a taxi to center city?

4.不用找钱了。

Keep the change.

5.请拉我去这个地址。

Take me to this address, please.

6.到市中心需要多长时间?

How long does it take to go to center city?

7.请停在这里。

stop here, please.

8.几点发车?

What time is the departure?

9.在哪里买票?

Where can I get a ticket?

10.我想到(地名),请问要多少钱?

How much is it to (地名)?

购物篇

1.我可以试穿这个吗?

May I try this on?

篇三:出国旅行最全英语实用总括_海关、购物、住宿、交通常用口语

搭乘飞机用语

Where is my seat? Where should I put this? Could you change my seat,please? May I have tea/coffee/juice/water? Beer, please

Will this flight get there on time? Aisle(window) seat

Could you tell me how to fill in 返回

航班中转用语

我的座位在哪里? 请换一换我的座位 请给我来杯茶 请给我来杯啤酒 航班正点到达吗? 靠走廊(窗户)位 请告诉我如何填写

Seat number boarding pass emergency exit life jacket This form? take-off Landing

座位号码 飞机票 登机牌 紧急出口 救生衣 这张表格? 起飞 著陆

手提行李放在哪里? Airline ticket

How long will we stop here?

Are there any duty-free shops in the waiting room? I'm in transit to Melbourne

我们在这里停留多久? 在侯机室有免税店吗? 我是换机去墨尔本

How can I get to the connecting flight counter of China 我如何找到中国航空公司办理转机柜airline? 台? Where is boarding gate for China airline CA173? Where can I check in? What is the gate number?

返回

入境检查对话

国航CA173登机口在哪里? 在哪里办理登机手续? 在几号登机口登机?

问: May I see your passport, please ? 答: here is my passport.

问: What's the purpose of your visit ? 答: Sightseeing (business, study)

问: How long will you be staying in Australia ? 答: 10 days

问: where are you staying ? 答: I'll stay at Hyatt hotel ?

问: Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan ? 答: Yes, here it is.

问: How much money do you have with you ? 答: I have 2000 U.S dollars 问: Have a nice stay 答: Thank you.

I'm sorry. I don't understand English Does anyone here speak Chinese?

请出示你的护照 这是我的护照 你到澳洲的目的? 观光(商务,留学) 你计划在澳洲逗留多久? 10天 你住在哪里? 我住在凯悦酒店

你有回台湾的返程机票吗? 有, 在这里 你随身带了多少钱? 2000美元

祝你在澳洲旅行愉快! 谢谢!

对不起,我不懂英文。 有懂中文的工作人员吗?

入关常用词

Immigration Passport control Outgoing passenger card Ongoing passenger card Customs declaration card Currency declaration A gift for my friend Chinese medicine Prohibited articles

机场取行李用语

入境检查 护照检查 入境登记卡 出境登记卡 海关申报单 现金申报单 送给朋友的礼物 中药 违禁品

duty-free items Quarantine Residents Non-residents Visa Destination Valid (invalid) Cash Yellow card

免税品 检疫 本国居民 外国居民 签证 目的地 有效(无效) 现金 健康卡

Where can I get my baggage? Here is my claim tag

Could you please check it urgently? How many pieces of baggage have you lost? Can you tell me the features of your baggage? It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag

我去哪里取行李? 这是我的托运 行李卡 请抓紧时间找我的行李 你丢失了几件行李?

请描绘你所丢失的行李的外表特徵 是一件大的皮箱,挂有我名字的标签

We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make

我想填写一份丢失行李登记单

a lost baggage report. How soon will I find out?

需要多长时间可以找到我的行李

Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as

找到行李后,请尽快送到我的酒店。

you've located it 返回

入关检查用语

Your passport and declaration card, please Do you have anything to declare? No. I don't Please open this bag What are these?

These are for my personal use

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to China Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? The cameras are for my personal use You`ll have to pay duty on this

返回

兑换外币用语

请出示你的护照和海关申报单 你携带的东西有必须申报的吗 ? 没有

请打开这件行李 这是什?东西? 这是我的个人用品 这是我带会中国的纪念品 你带有任何酒类或香烟吗? 这架照相机是我自用的 这件物品你必须交纳关税

Where can I change money? 我在哪里可以兑换外币?

Can you change this into Australian Dollars? What is the exchange rate ? Do you accept traveler's checks? I'd like to cash this traveler's check I'd like some small change? May I have a statement of accounts? Exchange of foreign currency 返回

游客问讯用语

请将这些外币兑换成澳元? 兑换率是多少? 你这里接受旅行支票吗? 请将这些旅行支票换成现金 请将大钞换成零钱 请给我兑换发票 外币兑换

Where is the tourist information centre ? Is there an airport bus to the city ? Where is the bus stop (taxi stand) ?

How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi ? How can I get to Hilton hotel ? May I have a city map ? Can I reserve a hotel here ? How much is it ? Keep the change, please Take me to this address, please

How long does it take to go to the city centre ? Stop here, please What time does it leave ? Where can I get a ticket ?

Could you tell me when we get there ?

Can I stop over on the way?

Are there any discount tickets for me? May I see a timetable?

Smoking (non-smoking) car, please How long is the ticket valid?

请问旅游问讯处在哪里? 这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗 ?

巴士车站在哪里 ?

乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱 ? 去希尔顿酒店怎么走 ? 请给我一张市区地图? 我可以在这里预订酒店吗 ? 多少钱 ? 不用找钱了 请拉我去这个地址 到市中心需要多长时间? 请停下来。 几点发车? 在哪里卖票?

请问几点能够到达那里。

我可以中途下车吗? 我买票有折扣吗? 我可以看看时间表吗? 吸烟(非吸烟)车厢 车票多长时间有效?

出国旅游购物英语

What time does the first (last/next) train to 什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从Melbourne leave? 墨尔本出发 Where does the train go to? Excuse me. May I get by? Is this seat taken? May I sit here? I think this is my seat

Do I need a reservation for the dining car? Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock?

这辆车是去哪的? 打扰一下,我能过去吗? 这座有人吗? 我可以座这吗? 我想这是我的座位。 我需要订餐厅的座位吗? 我可以在7点订桌吗?

What is the next stop?

I lost my ticket. What should I do? Can I cancel this ticket? Please validate my pass Do I need a reservation? Do I have to transfer?

Where can I check my baggage? Could I keep this baggage? What time does next bus leave? Is this seat taken? May I sit next to you?

Where should I put my baggage? What time does this bus leave? Where is the rest room? How long does the bus stop here? I’ll get off here I’ll take the next bus. May I have a bus route map? May I see the time table? Where should I transfer? Where can I buy a ticket?

How long does it take to get there on foot? Which bus goes to the airport? Could you tell me when to get off? How can I get the bus to stop? I’ll get off at the cathedral. I’ll get off here Where is the taxi stand? Could you call a taxi for me? Where can I catch a taxi? Where to?

Could you help me carry my baggage? To this place, please I’m in a hurry

Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? Would you wait for me? Could you drive more slowly Please turn to the right (left) Shop here, please How much is it?

The fare is different from the meter. Thank you。 Keep the change.

下一站是什么?

我丢了我的票,我该怎么办? 我能取消这张票吗? 请确认我的通行证 我需要预订吗? 我还得换车吗? 在哪里可以检查我的行李 我能带者这些行李吗? 下一辆车什么时候出发? 这个座有人吗? 我可以做你旁边吗? 我的行李应该放在哪里? 巴士什么时候离开? 洗手间在哪里? 巴士在这挺多久? 我在这里下车 我要坐下辆车

可以给我张巴士线路图吗? 我可以看一下时刻表吗? 我应该在哪转站? 我在哪能买着票? 步行去那里需要多长时间? 哪辆车去飞机场? 能告诉我什么时候下车吗? 我怎么能让巴士停下来? 在教堂前我要下车 我在这下车 哪有出租车站台? 你能为我叫辆出租车吗? 我在哪能赶上出租车? 去哪里?

你能帮我搬行李吗? 去这里 我有急事

你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?可以等我吗? 可以开的慢点吗? 请右(左)转 停这里 多少钱?

收费和仪表盘上的不一样 谢谢,不用找拉。

What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在这条河上有什么样的游览船? How many cruises are there each day? Where can I board the ship?

How long does it take to there and come back? What time does the next ship leave? Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? Does the fare include meal? What time do we board? What time does the ship leave? Where is my cabin?

How long does it take to south bank? At which port do we stop? Can I reserve a deck chair?

From what time can I have breakfast? How long do we stop here?

I’m seasick, may I have some medicine? Could you call a doctor, please? I’d like to rent a car, please Where can I rent a car? I have a reservation. This is my voucher.

What kind of cars do you have?

I’d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car May I see the rate list?

I’d like to see the car before I rent it. I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. Do you have any special rates? What is the rate per day (week)? How much does it cost for 3 days? Is the mileage free? Does it include gas?

No. Fill the gas when you return the car. Does the price include insurance?

Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? Do you want insurance? I’d like full insurance.

This is my international driving permit. Please write down your home address Where are you staying?

When do I have to return the car? Do I have to pay a deposit?

这里一天有多少游览船? 我在哪里上船? 来回需要多长时间? 下一班船什么时候出发? 有夜间的游览船吗? 费用包括吃的吗? 我们什么时候上船? 这艘船什么时候出发? 我的船室在哪? 去南岸需要多长时间? 我们在哪个码头停靠?

我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗? 什么时候可以吃早餐? 我们在这里停靠多久? 能给我些药吗,我晕船 能帮我找个医生吗? 我想要租一辆汽车。 在哪里我可以租到车? 我做了预订。 这是我的凭证。 你们有什么样的车?

我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车 我可以看下费用单吗? 我想在租之前看下车 我想租这种车3天 你们有特价吗? 每天(周)怎么收费? 3天的费用是多少? 公里数是免费的吗? 包括汽油吗?

不。 还车的时候请加满油 保险在这费用中吗? 我可以用中国的驾照开车吗? 你想要保险吗? 我想要全额保险 这是我的国际驾照。 请写下你的家庭住址 你在哪里暂住? 什么时候我还车? 我需要支付押金吗?

I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色

标签:英语 出国旅游 购物 出国旅游常用英语 出国旅游英语培训